As the State of Texas continues to open back up during the COVID-19 pandemic, the MCTX Recreation & Tennis Center located at 2701 Cypress Point Drive, will once again open its doors to the public starting Monday, June 15.
To ensure the health and safety of all staff and visitors at the Recreation & Tennis Center, the following measures are in place under CDC and State guidelines:
- Reservations are required by members, and no day passes are available for purchase at this time.
- The Center has adjusted hours, and they are as follows:
- Monday to Thursday: 6 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- Reservations for programs and use of the weight room can be made no more than two days in advance; a waitlist is available if reservations reach capacity.
- Members may only have one reservation per day.
- Social distancing is strictly enforced.
- Sneeze guards are at the front desk and sanitization stations are placed throughout the facility.
- All visitiors will be subjet to temperature readings, and liability waivers are required.
- Employees are required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Face coverings for members are recommended, but not required; gloves covering wrist to fingertips are required in the weight room.
- Amenities such as lockers and showers are unavailable at this time.
- Entry to the facility is on a limited basis, and members are asked to arrive no more than five minutes before their reservations
To schedule various reservations, members may call the following numbers:
- For the weight room, call the front desk at 281.403.8637.
- For tennis and outdoor pickleball, call 281.403.8629.
- For group fitness and other available programs, call the front desk at 281.403.8637.
Due to the extended closure of the Center, all memberships will be extended free of charge equal to the amount of days the facility was closed.
For more information about Missouri City, please watch the City website: www.missouricitytx.gov, like us on Facebook—fb/MissouriCityTX, follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat—@MissouriCityTX and Nextdoor, watch Missouri City Television (Ch. 16 on Comcast and Ch. 99 on AT&T U-verse) or download the MCTX Mobile app (available for free in Google Play and the Apple app store.)