Boil water notice issued for several MUDs in the City. This notice is issued as precautionary measure due to low water pressure. Residents advised to boil water for two minutes prior to any human consumption including drinking, washing your face, brushing, cooking, bathing, cleaning etc.
For more details please call QVUD at 281.499.5539 or visit www.quailvalleyud.org.
Please see current MUDs with boil water notice below:
- Notice for Palmer Plantation 1
- Notice for Palmer Plantation 2
- Notice for Thunderbird Utility District System 1
- Notice for Harris County WCID-Fondren Road
- Fort Bend MUD #49
- Fort Bend MUD # 26
- Fort Bend County WCID No. 2
- Harris County MUD No. 122
- Quail Valley Utility District
- Southwest Harris County MUD No. 1
To verify which MUD you are in, please check this MAP: List of MUDs and Service Area Map.