In accordance with Gov. Greg Abbott’s executive order from Monday, April 27 to re-open Texas in phases, MCTX is making changes in operations at the Quail Valley Golf Course and Bluebonnet Grille effective tomorrow, Friday, May 1.
“As our amenities slowly open up, we want to make sure operations continue in a safe manner,” said Interim City Manager Bill Atkinson. “The health of our employees is our top priority, but we want to make sure that we continue to provide excellent customer service to the community.”
With safety of the guests and staff the highest priority, following changes will go in effect including new ways to book and pay for tee times as well as new procedures in place for the Grille:
Golfers will have the below options available to book and pay for tee times:
- Pre-pay online: Guests may pay online at www.golfquailvalley.com. This might be the easiest method, but the entire reservation will need to be paid in full.
- Book online & pay: After booking tee time online, there are three ways for the players to pay. They will need to know the exact time and name on the reservation.
- On the day of play, call 281.403.5910 to pay with a credit card on the phone.
- Within two hours of your tee time, go to www.golfquailvalley.com and pay either Green Fee Walking or Green Fee w/ Cart.
- Check-in and pay in the golf shop with the professional staff on site.
In addition, to ensure a safe golf environment, all golfers are required to adhere to the following standards:
- No more than 4 players in a group
- One person in a cart, except members of the same household
- Maintain strict six feet social distancing (this will be enforced during play)
- Do not remove flagsticks from the hole
- The driving range will remain closed
- Do not congregate before or after your round
For more details on tee times and payments, please call the Pro Shop at 281.403.5910.
Even though Bluebonnet Grille opens tomorrow, staff and guests will have to follow certain safety guidelines:
- No more than six guests allowed per table
- Maintain six feet social distancing from members of other parties
- Scan the QR code on the table to access an electronic menu
- Staff recommends guests wear a mask while around other people
- Tables and chairs will be sanitized between uses
- Seating capacity is limited to 25 percent of total occupancy
For more information and details regarding the Grille, please call 281.403.5920.
For the latest updates on COVID-19, operational changes and more, residents may sign up to receive alerts and receive real-time information through the MCTX Emergency Management website, www.MissouriCityReady.com and the MCTX Twitter account, Twitter.com/MissouriCityEM.
For updates, please watch the City website: www.missouricitytx.gov, like us on Facebook—fb/MissouriCityTX, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat—@MissouriCityTX and Nextdoor, watch Missouri City Television (Ch. 16 on Comcast and Ch. 99 on AT&T U-verse) or download the MCTX Mobile app (available for free in Google Play and the Apple app store).